Monday, September 11, 2006

late night post

it's 1:31 a.m..probably this post will show another hour but i'm too darn lazy to change the settings. this is the late night post that comes out of a state of being kind of sick and tired. am not drunk but i drank just enough to spark this ;p, otherwise no blog from me.

i realise for the hundreth time that i'm still clinging on to the past. and ofcourse, every now and then the past catches up with me and ruins my mood. all those stupid thoughts in my head, and the way i keep complicating things. it kinda pisses me off. it's all in my head, i know that all to well, but hey, it's in and it's staying there. and the thing i hate the most is that the past can somehow affect the future and i really don't want tu fuckup again.

wish i could take something, or wake one morning and not remember anything. the worst of it passed, but the tip of the dagger is still there poisoning me

had a good time tonight, drank with some friends, ate stake, played cards, had some laughs, i'm able to have fun, my life goes on, but there are moments when the old depression comes back to mind. why? probably 'cause i'm stupid and i uselesly complicate my life

this is just a stupid rant made by a stupid person about a stupid person so it's recomended you don't take it seriously :p

i'll be back!!

No comments: