Tuesday, November 28, 2006

knife party

no goodbyes here...

you know that song from deftones, knife party? cool song. today i kept singing it and something hit me. some lyrics have a strange personal meaning to me. "go get your knife, now kiss me"well, it seems we stabbed each other and then we kissed. more than one time. right now i'm starring at the nothingness ahead...all blank. not all..but for us. no us in the future, or so it seems. keep waiting until i come looking for you..that's what she said, and as usual left me blank. i never knew what she meant. we were on two different wave links but somehow we thought we had something in common. i failed to find that and i constantly and painfuly realised that. we came dressed in full batle gear and waged war on each other. i can't help but feel that i was defeated. it's this weird thiught that i'm the only one hurting that doesn't leave me alone. a strange game..running towards and away from her. yes..a battle indeed, one with lots of planning, attacks, counter attacks.. i laugh a bitter laugh. fools..or just a fool.
no, no goodbyes here... drama..too much drama, and i'm getting sick of it. i failed at this game. guess there's a lesson to leanrn from this and i think i know what it is. i'm not sure if i will act on it though.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't know that song. You'll have to 'introduce' me it to me ;)